The best person to describe me is not me. We can’t say we fully know ourselves because perception is different from reality.
But, since it’s our first time meeting and I believe your curios about who I am, here’s 10 things I know about myself:
1. I was named after Roman Polanski. Do I feel privileged? (Click on the link)
2. I am the jack-of-all-trades. I played basketball varsity in High School (A little bit in college), played 2 years of competitive Ultimate Frisbee, I Skin Dive, I played in a National Age Group open for Badminton(placed 3rd overall) and I played a little Futsal/Football too.
3. I am student of life, I love going against the flow and I can be twisted evil genius at times.
4. I have been in college for 7 years.
5. I am currently recovering from one of the biggest disappoints in my life.
6. I eat John Maxwell for Breakfast, Tim Ferris for lunch and Neil Strauss for dinner.
7. I am not a fan of being told what to do with my life, I have a problem with following authority and I hate the idea of the 9-5 job.
8. I ask Howl to contribute in Lifestyle Scientist because I want learn more about Attraction and Seduction techniques and basically I am just plain lazy.
9. I believe life is too short, so try everything as long as your alive.
10. My Philosophy in Life: “I always believe that we can do great things, we are bigger than who we are and more powerful than we think. It’s a matter of belief, courage and action.”