Whatever lifestyle you want to attain 3-5 years from now, it will require two things; overflowing Money and control over your Time.
If you think Money is Not Important, Think Again
Money is the only thing that can give us almost anything we want and I mean anything. It can buy us the tangible things, some say it cannot buy things like happiness, fulfillment and other intangible object but it can act as a bridge for us to achieve this things.
Money is very crucial because it will give us the time we need to do everything we want, resources or funding to buy the services and tools we need for our chosen lifestyle and freedom to choose from the hundreds of things we can do. But take note, you don’t need to have excessive cash like millions and millions of dollars or even billions and billions of it because after all what’s important is living living the lifestyle you desire.
Step by Step Action Plan:
1. Plan your Dream Lifestyle with clarity and detail. It can be:
-1 place to visit
-1 thing to do before you die (a memory of a lifetime)
-1 thing to do daily
-1 thing to do weekly
-1 thing you’ve always wanted to learn)
2. Calculate your Dream Lifestyle.
3. Find a Financial Vehicle the can take you there and work on achieving your goal income in 3-6 months.
4. Start taking Action and plan along the way.
5. Seek Mentoring and guidance from those who made it in the Financial Vehicle you chose.
It Goes Hand in Hand
If you want to achieve the Dream Lifestyle, Money and Time goes hand in hand.
This is what we entrepreneurs call “Time and Money Freedom”, “Passive Income” or “Residual Income”. It is money flowing even if you are a asleep, eating or even taking a dump. Just imagine the number of things that you can do if you have income freely flowing into your bank account every month.
What will you feel if you have that kind of time and money? How will you spend this kind of freedom? Will you go and get a tan at the Beaches of the Bahamas, surf the waves of Costa Rica, see the leaning tower of Pisa or trek the Great Wall of China?
The term “Passive Income” sounds very nice but it will require a good choice of Financial Vehicle , willingness to step out of the comfort zone, a lot of hard work and consistent action.
Questions to ask if you chose a good Financial Vehicle:
1. Can it run without me being there 24/7, even months or years and see it running but even better?(Reminder: You still need to do hands on work for you chosen Financial Vehicle to work.)
2. How far can I expand?(Globally or Locally)
3. Is it in trend?(Will there be a great demand in the long term?)
4. Do I believe in what I provide?
5. Can I do this 10-20 years?
Passive Income is not easy to achieve because if it did, most of us would not be looking for an 8-5 . Same with our Dream Lifestyle,it is not a walk in a park, life makes us pay our dues first before we receive it’s gifts.
Dream Big, Plan and Take Action!